It's just like the default breadcrumbs module from a default Joomla! installation but... with some advanced options and some minor fixes.
Advanced option added:
- Cut off last breadcrumb (Yes/No)
- Cut breadcrumb at (give position to cut off)
- Add character(s) at cut off end (can be any character or none)
- When Show Last is set to "No" and Show Home is set to "Yes" it now does display Home, even if itself is the last breadcrumb (dissapears in default module).
- When Show Last is set to "No" the seperator at the end of the line is now hidden (hangin' at the end of the line in default module).
You can use this module instead of the original one but don't forget to deactivate the original breadcrumbs and activate this advanced one!
When your template has a line like this one:
...jdoc:include type="modules" name="breadcrumbs"...
you'll have to replace the name with "breadcrumbs_advanced". Or just use another position than "breadcrumb".
You can download it from our download section.